Hey all! It’s been a while since we’ve put up a prayer update — that’s really just a reflection of how routine our days are right now. Routine or not though, we so value your prayers — so if you’re new to the group or just haven’t seen one of these yet, here are a few ways you can be praying for us and for EMI around the world!
- Please pray for the Cambodia office as we meet over the next few days to make decisions for 2018 (including launching the physical office, our next hires, and the projects we’ll be involved with). Pray that we would make decisions in unity and wisdom — that the decisions made would honor God and our neighbors.
- Please pray as we restart language studies after a break over the holidays. Pray that we would be able to absorb everything and that our studies would enable conversations with our Khmer friends and neighbors.
- Please continue praying for Laura’s health as we continue the treatment. Progress is slow but steady.
- Please pray for our teammates as many of them are moving to new apartments and renewing their visas in the next few months.
- Please pray for our office launch as we submit the legal documents needed to form the company in Cambodia.
Also, here is the EMI prayer calendar for January — highlighting different prayer requests each day for EMI around the world. (Click for full size versions)
We pray for all of you too — both in general and specifically for one family each day. If you have any specific ways we can be praying for you, feel free to let us know!